If you spend your free time off road, powersport insurance is for you. From your ATV and UTV to your Golf Cart and Snowmobile, we have your off-road sports covered.
Know Your Powersport Insurance Coverage
What can my Powersport Insurance cover?
- Accessory coverage
- Transport Trailer coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage
- Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
- Medical Payments
- Trip Interruption
- Total Loss coverage
- Rental Vehicle coverage
- On-road coverage for off-road vehicles
What is likely excluded from my Powersport Insurance?
- Business Use
- Dune Buggies & Go-Carts
- Motorized Skateboards
- More than two owners
- Partially assembled vehicles
Content is for educational purposes only and is not an offer of coverage. Please read and understand your specific policy coverage and exclusions.
Novallus Insurance Tips
What to consider when selecting your coverage.
- Accessories add up. Make sure you let your agent know of the value of all aftermarket and custom improvements.
- Take Photos to help in a potential claims process.
- Consider total loss coverage on a new vehicle.
- Uninsured / Underinsured motorist is a must have.
John was riding snowmobile in a road ditch at slow speed. He didn’t see a post that was partially buried in the snow and hit it. Even though he was riding at slow speed the post ripped the ski arm off and bent the frame. This resulted in the snowmobile being totaled. He had collision insurance on his snowmobile.
Collision insurance is valuable on power sports! Since John had collision insurance on his snowmobile he received a check for the value of the snowmobile after the accident. He used these proceeds to buy a different snowmobile.