71% say they personally need life insurance, yet only 59% have coverage*. If someone is depending upon your income, you need life insurance. If you’re the primary caregiver in your household, you need life insurance. We offer term life insurance that can provide a death benefit if you die within a specific period of time.
*Source: 2017 Insurance Barometer Study, Life Happens, and LIMRA
Know Your Life Insurance Coverage
What can my Life Insurance cover?
- Payment of the death benefit if you die within the term selected.
- Typical terms are 10, 20, or 30 years.
- When you are approved for level term insurance, the monthly cost is fixed for the entire term.
What is likely excluded from my Life Insurance?
- Intentional Acts
Content is for educational purposes only and is not an offer of coverage. Please read and understand your specific policy coverage and exclusions.
Novallus Insurance Tips
What to consider when selecting your coverage.
- It’s cheaper when you’re young and healthy.
- You might not need an exam, but you may pay more for the privilege.
- Replacement income for your family if you are the primary income provider.
- Funds to pay off your mortgage.
- Money for your children’s college tuition.
- Funds to pay off debts such as credit cards and loans.
- Expense coverage for your end of life costs and funeral.
- A financial legacy for your loved ones.
We'll be sad to update this to an actual claims story someday. It seems like we’re bombarded with tragedy daily. From the news to our social media news feeds we are reminded that life is fragile and we are lucky to be able to live long lives and die of natural causes.
GoFundMe is not life insurance. Take the few minutes to get a quote and see how affordable life insurance is when you’re young and healthy. It’s coverage your family and loved ones are counting on.
Before you drop collision coverage on that old beater, read on. What is collision coverage? Collision coverage is coverage for …Read More
“I just bought a new car and financed it. The finance department encouraged me to get loan gap coverage for …Read More
Traditional v Roth IRA: What’s the Difference?[Guest Blog Post] When helping clients decide which retirement account is right for them, …Read More