We love small business. From office risks like technology and medical to services like contractors and agribusiness we have markets with good products so you can keep your focus on what you do best - your business.
Know Your Business Insurance Coverage
What can my Business Insurance cover?
- Workers compensation
- Business Liability
- Business Property
- Professional Liability (E&O)
- Product Liability
- Loss of Income
- Commercial Auto
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Business Owners Policy
What is likely excluded from my Business Insurance?
- War & Nuclear Hazard
- Governmental Action
- False Pretense
- Earth Movement
- Utility Services
Content is for educational purposes only and is not an offer of coverage. Please read and understand your specific policy coverage and exclusions.
Novallus Insurance Tips
What to consider when selecting your coverage.
- Give yourself time to secure coverage. Business insurance takes time.
- Give your agent a comprehensive statement of your business operations.
- Be as accurate as you can with your numbers. This will help avoid surprises at audit.
- Cyber liability is a new and expanding coverage to counter the threat of a data breach.
- If you're in a service or professional industry you likely have a professional liability exposure.
You probably don’t think your dog would ever bite someone, let alone cause a serious injury. But dog bites are …Read More
Today, as car sharing has grown in popularity (well over a million people are members of various services in the …Read More
Every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, hundreds of people in the U.S. die from carbon-monoxide …Read More