We believe our highest mission is to do good.
Options Insurance is creating real distinction by recognizing that, while the commodity we broker is insurance policies, our real business is in “doing good” for our clients, community and team through education, empowerment and protection.
- Education – Insurance is a need, not a luxury item. How much is needed depends on the individual. We will take the time to explain insurance products in everyday language.
- Personalized Process – Insurance is a commodity, clients are not. Each individual is unique; so are the risks they face.
- Security – We empower you to live a life free from the fear of unmitigated risk. We will meet with you every 12 months to answer the main insurance questions. This will ensure you have the right coverage and discounts for another worry free year.
- Stewardship – We believe that by doing the right thing for our clients by providing them the right products and the right coverage we will profit and thrive in our industry.
- Gratitude – We are here because someone before us laid the foundation. We will donate a portion of our profits to causes that our team members support.
Our Satisfaction Promise
If you’re not 100% satisfied at any time, simply request to cancel your policy and we will gladly refund your unused premium. No hassles, no questions asked.
JP Becker (Agent)
Nick Homuth (Agent)
Keri Dobosenski (Office Manager)
Jenny Aquino (Account Manager)
Tom Wertish (Founder)
Janel Morris (Agent)
What is an Independent Insurance Broker?
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Options Insurance you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies, like us, represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. As independent agents, we are members of the community and we’re committed to giving you options and being your advocate in times of need.
Here are a few reasons why Options Insurance should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We give you options. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please contact us today.