How much term life insurance do I need?
That's a great question. Remember, having some life insurance is better than having no life insurance. When considering life insurance, there are two variables to consider:
- How much will I need at death?
- Think final expenses (medical bills, funeral and burial costs, costs to settle your estate)
- Think outstanding debt (credit card debt, car loans, mortgage balance, college costs)
- How much will my family need in the future to sustain our way of life?
- Think life insurance to calculate the present value of your future cash flow. (lost income)
Use this calculator to determine how much term life insurance is right for you. Then complete the form to get a quote. Use numeric values only, no commas or $.
Form is Under Contruction.